Sunday, March 4, 2012

86/99: Carrot Cake with Dreamy Creamy White Chocolate Frosting


I'm on a how-many-cakes-can-i-make-without-going-crazy kick so here's my second cake of the weekend (more to come). This actually might be one of the best cakes I've made in awhile.  It was incredibly moist with the perfect amount of spice.



First you shred the carrots


Sift the dry ingredients:


Mix the liquid ingredients:


Combine them all and then throw it in the oven! Next comes the dreamy creamy white chocolate icing with tons of white chocolate, cream cheese, and sour cream. yum.  I used some nice white chocolate too and I think it added a little somethin' special to the result.

Ryan was over for the weekend to surprise Elise and he took some fun photographs for me.  We had some fun setting it up and playing around with it. He got really into it and the pictures turned out great!




Then my dad drove to Oxford and brought me flowers and took me out to dinner at a nice restaurant! It made my day. 


Top it off with some carrot cake in the end and it was a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment