Sunday, February 5, 2012

79/99: White Velvet Butter Cupcakes and 80/99: Golden Neoclassic Buttercream


Happy Super Bowl!

Honestly, I'm not a huge super bowl person. The only one I've ever watched fully was the Saints game and that rocked. I asked today who was playing and I was told that we're rooting for the Giants. Of course we go for any team with a Manning (go Rebs) so go Giants!

These cupcakes were really good. They are really light and easy to eat (maybe that's a bad thing). They went over really well.

Note: There are two recipes in the book for white velvet butter cakes but one is a cake and one is for the cupcakes. I already made the white velvet butter cake but I made it in a cupcake pan- this is the actual cupcake recipe so that's why it counts as two different recipes.



Tasting:


Katy: they were nice and light and fluffy

Anna: I like how you can see part of the cupcake

Sarah: I liked that they turned my teeth blue

Allie: It was good for a social with other food

Marinna: That recipe wouldn't be good for a birthday party but its good when you have a lot of foods to choose from. It didn't make you feel sick because of the amount of food.

So overall they went pretty well!

Go Giants!

No comments:

Post a Comment